Completing the survey
Setting up the survey
Easy-to-use and comprehensive. Simply position the slider according to the extent you feel each statement applies to your situation.
- Anonymous responses, with personal passcode for reviewing results.
- Role differentiation: leader; teacher; support staff; student; community.
- Ability to customize sub-roles for individual schools (i.e. department, syndicate etc.).
- Opportunity to add comments as required.
- Ability to pause the survey and continue later.
- Completely online, so can be completed at home or school; instant feedback once survey is completed.
Local school administrators will work with an EPS Facilitator to:
- Administer passwords and codes.
- Identify survey groups/roles.
- Customise survey look and feel.
- Have instant access to results.
EPS survey results are available immediately – no waiting for feedback to be processed externally.
- Polar map displays a big picture of your school’s position on the education development landscape.
- Drill down to find more specific information on each element.
- Differentiate views of the data between roles and sub roles.
- Compare results from different community groups.
- Compare results from previous years.
- Identify ‘next-steps’.
- PDF version of report.